Offer American Hearing Benefits (AHB)
Healthy hearing helps your people and your organization
The impact of hearing loss in the workplace
Hearing loss is among the most common conditions impacting Americans, but it is also one of the most easily treated. And treatment makes sense for both the individual struggling with hearing loss and the organization or company, because untreated hearing loss has been linked to higher health costs and more hospitalizations, according to a recent Reuters news report.
How American Hearing Benefits can help
AHB offers three hearing benefit programs: hearing aid discounts; workers’ compensation; and insurance to support the hearing needs of your employees or members.
- We offer discounts on all technology levels plus free hearing consultations and other service benefits.
- Our dedicated Hearing Care Advisors guide employees or members through each step of the program.
- No fees to your organization, and our marketing team helps you communicate with your employees or members to be sure they know about this great benefit.
- We have a network of more than 3,000 providers nationwide for convenient options.
INSURANCE AND WORKERS’ COMPENSATION:
- Our administrative team can fully support claims and billing processes.
- We can partner our program with your existing Insurance for discounts, or funded benefits.
- We work closely with your workers’ compensation department to ensure proper processing of claims and reduced costs in covering injured workers’ claims.
- We have a network of over 3,000 providers nationwide for convenient options.
AHB is a division of Starkey Hearing Technologies. Our products are recognized for supreme sound quality and advanced technologies. AHB offers all Starkey brand styles and technology levels. Starkey Hearing Technologies is the only major American owned and operated hearing aid manufacturer.